Monday, July 25, 2011

100 days. That's how long it has been since I last blogged. One hundred days. That's forever. Like 1/3 of a year. I have missed it. Why did I stop then, you ask? I was B-U-S-Y. I know, I know, I kind of always laugh at those people who think they are too busy for anything in their life. I guess I could have taken a few minutes here and there at some point in these last 100 days to write a quick update on my life. But... I haven't. Although I have always wanted to be, I have never been very good at keeping a journal. And for now, this is my journal. I'm not doing so great on keeping up to date with it. If my future children were to read this they would learn almost nothing about their mom. Besides that I was busy. So, I am going to try harder to keep this up to date. Even if no one else reads it but my sweet husband (Wait, husband? Yep I'm married! I'll get to that in a minute).
If no one knew me outside of this blog they would be shocked to learn all of the things that have changed in these past 100 days. A lot has happened. Let me give the highlights.


I went through the temple!! This truly has been something that I have been looking forward to since I was a little girl. Still to this day when I drive by a temple I sing the primary song "I love to see the temple" And now that I have gone through I can truly say, I am in LOVE with the temple. This picture is a little peak into one of the happiest days of my life.

Speaking of happiest days of my life, this one tops the charts for sure.........


Remember this guy? June 21, 2011. The GREATEST day of my 21 years. The day that I married my sweetheart in the house of the Lord. I am so happy that Matt was worthy and able to take me to the temple so that our love can continue on through the eternities. I love this handsome man oh so much and I am absolutely thrilled to be his wife. Someday I will post some more wedding pics. There are SO MANY though so....we'll see when I have the patience to do it. But the day was perfect and beautiful and my ENTIRE family was able to come from all corners of the country to join in the celebration. Which, if any of you are reading this that meant so so much to me. I couldn't ask for a better family.

Here are some pics of married life so far. Mostly of the honeymoon. We went to San Fran and I loved every piece of it.



As you can see there are a couple of food pics I posted with this. I know it's a little silly but I swear, the second I became a wife I wanted to be so domestic. And I know that the things I've made so far aren't amazing but seriously, before June 21st I was lucky if I could make brownies out of a box and not destroy them. So the pics above are the things that have worked out :)

Well that's it. 100 days in five minutes. Maybe more than 5 minutes. Eh. Oh well.
All is well with the newly established Weilers.
We are happy.
We feel blessed.
We are in love (couldn't ask for more)
And.... Now it's time for bed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Angie, I am so happy for you! I love the blog! I miss you but I am so glad that you are the happiest, cutest wife EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this postie!!!!! I've been checking for awhile and it's about dang time you blogged again:) I love you sis and am so happy things are going so great for you and that you're sa dang happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! You are both so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete