Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission!!


That's right.
I've decided to go on a mission!
It was a pretty sudden decision. I was able to sit in a missionary discussion about a week ago and I absolutely LOVED it. Every since then I haven't really been able to get a mission out of my head. I met with my bishop about it today. I can't start my papers for another month because you can't start any earlier than 120 days before your 21st birthday. I'm so anxious though. I seriously am so excited. I wish that I could go right now! November 5th I'll start my papers. Pretty exciting. I can't wait to share the only true gospel with my brothers and sisters.
All of you probably know about Matt.. I still love him with all my heart but I figure, I've waited for him so hopefully he'll do the same for me...

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You're going to be the best missionary I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! omg! that is so crazy!!! you'll be so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still so excited about this announcement! you'll be the best ever!

    ReplyDelete