Thursday, November 25, 2010

Count your many blessings

I love Thanksgiving. It makes me sad that Thanksgiving gets so overlooked becuase people start celebrating Christmas right after Halloween. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, but Thanksgiving is awesome. It's a day that we can really look at all the things we are blessed with and eat until we burst and not feel guilty about it. I just wanted to write a quick post about all of the things that I am grateful for.
1. The gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. My testimony of the wonderful gospel
3. The atonement
4. A living prophet
5. The Book of Mormon
6. Prayer
7. A family that I know will love me no matter how ridiculous I can be
8. Friends that will be there for me no matter what
9. My job
10.  The school I go to
11. My car
12. My healthy body that allows me to do som many wonderful things
13. Nieces and nephews
14. Animals
15. Food!
16. Books
17. Chapstick
18. My ipod
I could truly go on and on. I am so blessed with everything I have. I know that all I have comes from my Heavenly Father. I'm eternally grateful for Him for so richly blessing me with all I need and more to live a happy and fulfilling life. Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: