Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just a wizard living among muggles

If you really knew me you'd know that I am obsessed with Harry Potter. Obsessed. I basically grew up reading Harry Potter and honestly I kind of went through depression when the books ended. I'm not just saying that. I literally woke up every morning for like two weeks with a pit in stomach. I used to have dreams, actual dreams not just day dreams, about Harry Potter being real. One time I dreamed that Dumbledore was my grandpa and I got to go to Hogwarts. I even went through a phase where I wanted to name all my kids after Harry Potter characters. Well a couple of nights ago I went to the midnight movie release. I think that my little sister's boyfriend said it best in his facebook status:

"Society today questions the true meaning of the word, "masterpiece." Don't look at the dictionary, and don't ask Cha Cha, because I have the answer for you right here. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1!"

                                                                                                                                        -Dilan Maxfield

I love love loved it!! Before the movie I had a little Harry Potter party with some buds. My old roomy Emily made some delicious butter beer and we ate some Bertie Botts every flavored beans. It was a lot of fun. I'm already anxiously awaiting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!!

1 comment:

  1. seriously, SO FUN! I had a blast!! oh and i still want to name my kids after HP characters? let's play soon! we might be seeing HP sometime this week again if you want to come...

    ReplyDelete