Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello world


Isn't he beautiful? This is Eli Pitts. My newest nephew. Sometimes I look at the world and get discouraged at how terrible it is becoming. Then I see something so so good and so perfect like my baby nephew and realize that there are many wonderful things in this life. I'm so grateful for this little guy. I can't wait to meet him. It's so crazy to me how much love I felt for him when I found out he was born. Without meeting him I could feel of his goodness and I immediately started crying a little bit because of the joy that I felt. This perfect baby is going to do so many wonderful things and I can't wait too see what he will become. I love you Eli, and I love your parents, Matt and Jaime, and your older brother Simon. You couldn't have been born to a better family. Welcome to the world, my beautiful little nephew.

3 comments:

  1. he's so cute and you are so sweet i can't wait to see ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much angie. That was such a sweet post. I know he can't wait to meet his auntie either. We love you, and are so excited about the wonderful adventure coming your way.

    ReplyDelete