Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life keeps on changing, you tell it to stay still but it won't listen



My little sister moved to Logan. My baby sister. Ok, I guess I shouldn't call her a baby because 1. she's only 2 and a half years younger than me and 2. She's not a baby. Not even close. She's a beautiful woman now. But still, I feel like she is so young. I have always been so protective of my little Rica. I remember yelling at little 3rd graders when I was a 6th grader and they were teasing her. I worried everyday when she started high school. I never worried about her making friends because she is the most loveable person you could ever meet, but I worried about her finding friends that would be a good influence on her. That would help her do what is right. Then she made it through high school with a ton of friends and a super strong testimony. Now she is living on her own. In Logan where I can't even keep an eye on her. But I know that she will be so great. I know that she will stay close to her Savior and do all the things she is supposed to. Now I am just worried about me. I don't know how I can live without my baby sister...
So here's to you little Rica. I love you so much! You are the best sister a girl could ever ask for. I will miss having you be there whenever I come to Dad and Lynell's house. I will miss listening to new music that you have found. I will miss borrowing your cute clothes and having you help me stay stylin'. I will miss having you just a short ten minute drive away. I will miss dry bath (haha just kidding, that only happened once). I will miss watching flicks with you. I will miss glee project on Sunday nights. I will miss spying on you and di-lon when you are snuggling on the love sac. I will miss your treat baggies that you are so famous for making. I will miss talking to you about everything. I will miss laughing with you. I will just miss having you around. Seriously, my heart aches to think of you leaving. But I am so happy and so excited for you. You will have the time of your life.
I sure love you Erica.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly how did I miss this one???? This is so sweet Angers. What an amazing sister you are. It is sad not seeing Todd so much but we have many more memories to make togeths!!!

    ReplyDelete