Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's about time

It seems like everyone has a blog. I've always wanted to start one but I felt like blogs were mostly for parents who had young kids to show off. Or at least for people who have a life that's interesting enough to write about. I'm not so sure that either of those things apply to me. But I have always loved to write just for the fun or writing. I also realized that I haven't been very good at keeping a journal lately.  I always start to write but then my hand gets tired so I cut it short and leave out details that I normally would have written.
So I decided it's about time for me to start blogging. I'm not sure I'll have much to talk about or that I'll even have anyone read my blog. But I'm hoping I can use it as a journal, or a way to vent my feelings, or whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to keep a few people entertained in the process.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Ang!! I'm sooooo excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to read it every day! :) haha love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! this is exciting! you will LOVE having a blog...and i will LOVE reading it!

    ReplyDelete