Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My name is Angie... and I'm a gleek


Tonight is the season premiere of the second season of glee and I couldn't be more excited! I don't know if any of you are glee fans but if you haven't watched it, it's about time you give it a try. I think it is so fun! I hope that the second season is as good as the first. I know this sounds lame but sometimes glee was the only thing I had to look forward to in my week. I would get excited for it each week and then when the episode ended I would instantly start counting down for the next week's episode.
I hear that this season there's going to be a Britney Spears episode. I'm pretty excited about that. Even though I think Britney Spears is crazy there's no doubt she's got some fun songs. Also, John Stamos (better known as Uncle Jesse from full house) is apparently Emma's dentist boyfriend. I also heard that they are going to give Kurt a boyfriend.. I'm not thrilled about that at all. But other than that, I am really really looking forward to it. I have been for months now. I just hate when I get my hopes up for something and it ends up being lame. I guess we'll see tonight...

2 comments:

  1. hey it's d i'm excited for glee too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang!! Glee is the best, I am proud to say that I'm a GLEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete